Technical Account Strategist (French- or Italian-speaking)
- Dublin, Ireland
Are you a self-starter with a passion for Online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments?
At Quantcast, the Client Services team seeks to bridge the commercial needs to product and engineering through solution oriented account level technical support. We address the technical and operational needs of our Advertise customers, for a variety of products, working towards resolution with analytical recommendations for business questions presented by our customers. We handle account challenges while maintaining the highest level of accountability against defined goals to response and resolution, while striving for customer happiness in all interactions with our customers.
As a TAS, you will ensure the success of current running campaigns, delivering world class support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will cultivate strong partnerships with both internal teams and clients where appropriate, to ensure campaigns are set up for success and deliver against the client objectives and support our commercial partners in retaining and scaling clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with internal teams to ensure optimal campaign set up and providing pre- and post-sales support for the achievement of client KPIs
- Proactively optimising campaigns for delivery and performance and identify any opportunities/problems arising from misalignment
- Identifying and driving workflow efficiencies and understand all operational requests for the aligned book of business.
- Accountable for quality assurance of the work of the offshore operations partner
- Monitoring campaign performance for Customer teams, building campaign performance analyses, tailored audience insights and optimisation reports to support clients
- Resolving client product and campaign performance issues, escalating feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
What you already have:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media or SaaS environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Intermediate Excel Skills - pivots, macros, V-look ups
- HTML, JS and SQL skills desirable
- Experience with ad server and tag manager troubleshooting
- Native-level French or Italian
- Fluency in English
Some things you'll get:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Fully covered health insurance and all the usual tech perks
- And much more!
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top