Technical Account Strategist
Quantcast is hiring a Technical Account Strategist (TAS) to work on our Client Services team in our Dublin office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a TAS, you will ensure success of current running campaigns, delivering world class support in order to exceed expectations of retaining and growing the business. You will cultivate strong partnerships with both internal teams and clients where appropriate, to ensure campaigns are set up for success and deliver against the client objectives. You will support our Account Managers in retaining and scaling clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Partnering with internal teams regarding campaign requirements for set-up. Liaising with clients to create tags and around Q&A, while ensuring both financial and legal compliance
- Ensuring that all campaigns are set up correctly and in accordance with client goals
- Monitor campaign performance for Customer teams, building campaign performance analyses, tailored audience insights and optimisation reports to support clients
- Resolve client product and campaign performance issues, escalating feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
What you already have:
- Solid understanding of online media and marketing
- Adaptability, curiosity; always seeking to learn new methods, procedures, techniques
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills and has a demonstrated track record of success in outstanding customer service
- Native-level English
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top