Technical Account Manager, French-speaking
- Dublin, Ireland
Are you a self-starter with a passion for Online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love using your technical background to tackle customer issues?
At Quantcast, the Client Services team seeks to bridge the commercial needs to product and engineering through solution oriented account level technical support. We address the technical and operational needs of our customers, for a variety of products, working towards resolution with analytical recommendations for business questions presented by our customers. We handle account challenges while maintaining the highest level of accountability against defined goals to response and resolution, while striving for customer happiness in all interactions with our customer.
As a Technical Account Manager you will work with assigned clients to understand their goals and help with adoption and support of Quantcast's platform solutions. You will use your effective analytical skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions seeking input from senior partners as needed, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
What you'll do:
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to ensure the book of business is healthy and has had an opportunity to scale.
- Investigate campaign concerns including campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues, and integrations with various third party systems.
- Provide technical insight and support for complex site tag setup, goal recommendations, performance / delivery / viewability trade-offs, modeling recommendations and standard methodologies, creative setup, and campaign setup recommendations.
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support through internal partners and external client communication channels, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter.
- Respond to and/or amplify issues in a timely manner, communicating effectively between our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, consistently striving for a satisfactory resolution.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quantcast product offerings and help your team by training and mentoring your colleagues
What you already have:
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising or SaaS in a customer facing role supporting a technology platform
- Advanced understanding and shown familiarity with troubleshooting Ad-Servers, DMP integrations and Tag Implemented platforms. Similarly, working with languages such as JS, SQL and HTML highly desirable
- Basic understanding of foundational statistical concepts such as Mean, Median etc.
- Ability to run and modify SQL to be able to pull the data needed in order to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise, communicate effectively and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Analytical thinking to be able to apply solutions systemically
- Native-level French
Some things you'll benefit from:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top