Technical Account Manager, French Market
- Dublin, Ireland
Are you a self-starter with a passion for Online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love using your technical background to tackle customer issues?
At Quantcast, the Client Services team seeks to bridge the commercial needs to product and engineering through solution oriented account level technical support. We address the technical and operational needs of our Advertise customers, for a variety of products, working towards resolution with analytical recommendations for business questions presented by our customers. We handle account challenges while maintaining the highest level of accountability against defined goals to response and resolution, while striving for customer happiness in all interactions with our customer.
As a Technical Account Manager for our French market you work with assigned clients to understand their goals and help with adoption & support of Quantcast's Advertise platform. You will also be responsible to investigate a multitude of issues that may impact our advertising campaigns, seeking input and mentorship from senior partners around custom implementations and unusual issues.
You will use your effective analytical skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
What you'll do:
- Investigate campaign issues raised through our internal ticketing platform, including: Campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues, and integrations with various third party systems
- Provide technical insight and support for complex site tag setup, goal recommendations, performance / delivery / viewability trade-offs, modeling recommendations and standard methodologies, creative setup, and campaign setup recommendations
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support for both internal and external customers, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter
- Respond to and/or amplify issues in a timely manner, communicating effectively between our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, consistently striving for a satisfactory resolution
- Provide excellent customer support through internal partners and external client communication channelsDevelop a deep understanding of Quantcast product offerings and help your team by training and mentoring your colleagues
What you already have:
- 5+ years of experience in online advertising or SaaS in a customer facing role supporting a technology platform
- Advanced understanding and shown familiarity with troubleshooting Ad-Servers, DMP integrations and Tag Implemented platforms. Similarly, working with languages such as JS, SQL and HTML highly desirable
- Basic understanding of foundational statistical concepts such as Mean, Median etc.
- Ability to run and modify SQL to be able to pull the data needed in order to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise, communicate effectively and work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a teamAnalytical thinking to be able to apply the solution systemically
- Native-level French, second European language desirable
Some things you'll benefit from:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Delicious food onsite
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top