Technical Account Manager
- New York, NY
Are you a self-starter with a passion for Online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love using your technical background to tackle customer issues?
At Quantcast, the Technical Client Services team seeks to bridge the commercial needs to product and engineering through solution oriented account level technical support. We address the technical and operational needs of our Advertise customers, for a variety products, working towards resolution with analytical recommendations for business questions presented by our customers. We handle account challenges while maintaining the highest level of accountability against defined goals to response and resolution, while striving for customer happiness in all interactions with our customer.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be aligned with a book of clients to understand their goals and help with adoption & support of Quantcast's Advertise platform. You will also be responsible for investigating a multitude of issues that may impact our advertising campaigns, while having access to input and mentorship from senior partners around custom implementations and unusual issues. You understand complex workflow relationships and seek improvements to process through efficiency recommendations. You are able to take an un-defined problem and work cross-functionally to identify a resolution. You execute analytical requests with minimal errors. You learn the business context and product limitations that may impact campaign performance and delivery. You work effectively with customers and/or internal partners to clearly understand the request and identify any opportunities/problems arising from misalignment or misunderstanding. You provide accurate and clear status on your efforts to your customers and actively inform them of any changes. You will use your effective analytical skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to ensure the book of business is healthy had opportunity to scale.
- Investigate campaign related concerns including: Campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues, and integrations with various third party systems.
- Provide technical insight and support for complex site tag setup, goal recommendations, performance / delivery / viewability trade-offs, modeling recommendations and standard methodologies, creative setup, and campaign setup recommendations.
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support for both internal and external customers, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter.
- Respond to and/or amplify issues in a timely manner, communicating effectively between our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, consistently striving for a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide excellent customer support through internal and external client communication channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quantcast product offerings and help customers align the right products to achieve their goals.
- 4-6 years industry experience with knowledge of the Online Advertising/ Programmatic Ad-serving industry.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field preferred.
- Experience with Ad Servers, DMPs, SSPs, Ad Exchanges, Tag Implementation platforms, and Integrations.
- Ability to effectively consult with internal and external customers regarding challenges, translating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to simplify complex data-backed insights for non-technical audiences, and to present them confidently.
- Fluent in foundational statistical concepts such as Mean, Median, etc. that are meaningful to the business.
- Solid SQL skills, capable of writing intermediate queries to pull the data needed in order to troubleshoot.
- Great written and verbal communication, with experience presenting to small audiences.
- Experience working with a SAAS platform, or in a client-facing technical service environment.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top