Systems Engineer, Campaign Management Services
- Write, review, and ship production code within your first week.
- Automate continuous integration, continuous deployment, and self-healing services.
- Monitor and debug live systems, plan for emergencies, and review production incidents.
- Design available, reliable, high-performance services alongside world-class product teams.
- Find security holes, break into them, and then plug them up.
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, especially TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS and other internet services.
- Experience with configuration-management systems (e.g. Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Proficiency in multiple scripting languages (e.g., shell, Python, Ruby)
- Familiarity with at least one compiled language (Java/C++)
Bonus Points For:
- Teach us how and why to containerize a service, and when not to.
- Polite and assertive personality. You criticize work, but never people.
- Open-source contributions and/or projects.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top