Systems Engineer, Campaign Management Services
- Write, review, and ship production code within your first week.
- Automate continuous integration, continuous deployment, and self-healing services.
- Monitor and debug live systems, plan for emergencies, and review production incidents.
- Design available, reliable, high-performance services alongside world-class product teams.
- Find security holes, break into them, and then plug them up.
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, especially TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS and other internet services.
- Experience with configuration-management systems (e.g. Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Proficiency in multiple scripting languages (e.g., shell, Python, Ruby)
- Familiarity with at least one compiled language (Java/C++)
Bonus Points For:
- Teach us how and why to containerize a service, and when not to.
- Polite and assertive personality. You criticize work, but never people.
- Open-source contributions and/or projects.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top