Senior Strategic Insights Analyst
As a Senior Analyst on the Strategic Insights team, you will be working with Quantcast’s unique, proprietary data to surface actionable audience and campaign information for our most important clients. Your work will enable our customers to make important strategic decisions about their marketing campaigns and will deepen their relationship with Quantcast. You are a self-starter, innately curious, and have strong analytical capabilities that allow you to analyze, interpret and extract the key insights that will help our clients succeed. You are up for the challenge of navigating unprecedented amounts of data, utilizing your superior SQL skills to find nuggets of information that differentiate Quantcast in the minds of our customers.
The Strategic Insights Analyst is an ideal role for someone seeking to build or further a career working with big data to help clients achieve their marketing goals. Suitable candidates will have experience working within the media industry (Ad Tech specifically will be a plus) and knowledge of KPIs and metrics used to measure digital marketing effectiveness. You will be joining a new and growing team within the business and will ultimately blaze the trail, helping to establish Quantcast as the leading provider of digital audience insights.
- Work with the Strategic Insights Director as well as sales and marketing stakeholders to support key client projects
- Work autonomously to extract data needed for key client projects and manage multiple queries simultaneously
- Nimbly navigate Quantcast’s large-scale proprietary online data set in order to pull and deliver key insights in a efficient and timely fashion
- Analyze data to investigate and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns and benchmarks in large, multi-dimensional datasets
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising/media industries with specific focus on research and analytics
- Comfortable and confident extracting, transforming and working with large sets of data (both structured and unstructured)
- Highly proficient with Postgres SQL (or any form of SQL) is essential
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of statistics and analytics: you’ll be expected to pull your own data and analyze it to formulate interesting insights, trends, and reports
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Ability to perform optimally under pressure and strict deadlines
- Highly proficient with Excel – complete ease with Pivot Tables and advanced functions
- Experience with Tableau, BI and other data visualization tools a plus
- Use of data science tools such as R, MapReduce, Hadoop and big data technologies highly desirable
- Advance knowledge of ad serving technologies, such as Atlas or DoubleClick
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top