Strategic Insights Manager
Quantcast is hiring an Insights Manager to join the Consumer & Strategic Insights (CSI) team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a manager on the CSI team, you will work with Quantcast's unique, proprietary data to surface actionable audience insights for our key clients. Partnering with members of Quantcast's sales team, the insights you deliver will enable our customers to make important strategic decisions about their marketing campaigns. Additionally, you will partner with Quantcast's Marketing team, using insights to produce materials used to drive awareness of Quantcast within the industry. You are a self-starter, innately curious, and have strong analytical skills that allow you to analyze, interpret, and extract the key insights that will help our clients succeed. You are up for the challenge of navigating unprecedented amounts of data, utilizing your superior SQL skills to find nuggets of information that differentiate Quantcast in the minds of our customers.
- Work with the CSI Director as well as sales and marketing partners to support revenue generation and deepen relationships with customers
- Work autonomously to extract and analyze data needed for key client projects and run multiple queries simultaneously
- Nimbly navigate Quantcast’s large-scale proprietary online data set in order to pull and deliver insights in an efficient and timely fashion
- Analyze data to investigate and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns and benchmarks in large, multi-dimensional datasets
- Present complex data and insights in a compelling and easy-to-digest fashion, supporting sales pitches and post-campaign analyses
- Attend client and agency meetings, representing and presenting Quantcast’s unique insights as needed
- 8+ years experience in digital advertising/media industries with specific focus on research and analytics
- Confident extracting, transforming and working with large sets of data (both structured and unstructured)
- Highly proficient with Postgres SQL (or any form of SQL)
- Strong analytical, strategic, and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly detail-oriented and logical in thought process.
- Knowledge of statistics and analytics: you’ll be expected to pull your own data and analyze it to formulate interesting insights, trends, and reports
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data for a non-technical audience
- Expert with Excel – complete ease with Pivot Tables and advanced functions
- Experience with Tableau, BI and other data visualization tools a plus
- Use of data science tools such as Python, R, MapReduce, Hadoop and/or big data technologies highly desirable
- Advance knowledge of ad serving technologies, such as Atlas or DoubleClick
- Experience with one or more real-time bidding (RTB) ad management, DSP and SSP platforms
- Experience with SalesForce (or other CRM software)
- Understanding of online ad campaign metrics and analysis, online advertising industry trends, technologies and pricing models (CPM, CPC, & CPA)
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top