Quantcast is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team partners with senior management to advise on strategic decision-making, leads financial planning, budgeting & forecasting, corporate financial due diligence, competitor financial analysis, and investor relations initiatives. The range of team responsibilities provide unique exposure to a wide breadth of corporate finance, including business partnership, financial modeling, all three statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow), corporate valuation and investor messaging. This position offers a significant opportunity to use creative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support business needs, and provides significant exposure to senior management. A successful candidate is an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and analytical abilities.
- FP&A business partner and trusted advisor to Quantcast’s G&A organizations, including People & Places, Legal, Finance & Accounting, and the Office of the CEO
- Lead corporate long range planning and three statement modeling, which support critical company valuation exercises and investor due diligence
- Support planning processes including forecasting and annual budgeting
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop sophisticated, quantitative analysis that translates internal and external data into actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to influence the direction of the business; act as a thought partner
- Support financial due diligence as new initiatives and projects arise
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and Board of Directors
- BA/BS degree from a leading institution
- 3-5 years of FP&A or related experience with investment banking, consulting or corporate development experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including ability to develop financial models and presentations from scratch
- Strong financial acumen with proficiency in accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Strong understanding of valuation concepts and modeling techniques used by analysts and investors
- Excellent planning, analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity
- Team player comfortable working with global business partners across regions
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion / Essbase, Tableau, SQL or FactSet
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.