Quantcast is hiring software engineers to join our engineering teams in our London office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a software engineer, you’ll take on challenging problems related to Machine Learning, Distributed Storage Systems, Big data platforms, API development and Data Visualization.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn software engineering methodologies and will own projects from start to finish. You are passionate about building scalable backend systems and customer-facing applications. You will thrive in an environment where independent decision-making based on product requirements is the norm. We foster an agile environment where new ideas and software development come together to effectively tackle some of our industry's toughest problems.
- Provide technical solutions to tackle challenging problems in the advertising industry
- Partner with other engineers and work on a variety of large scale systems
- Collaborate with Product & Business Operations teams to translate business requirements and build highly robust and scalable products
- Gain exposure to existing Quantcast systems and our technologies to internal and external customers
- Be responsible for the day-to-day product operations
- BS, MS or PhD degree in computer science or related field (Graduation date before August 2018)
- Excellent command of one or more programming language in Java or Python
- Experience working with distributed systems, big data and large-scale systems
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.