Senior/Staff Modeling Scientist
Quantcast is hiring a Senior/Staff Modeling Scientist to work on the Modeling Platform team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs one of the world’s most substantial AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human knowledge, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior/Staff Modeling Scientist, you will use our large datasets, computational power, and analytic tools to build high quality and diverse products to support Quantcast’s position as a world-class leader in advertising. You will help lead our efforts in crafting, implementing and operating large-scale machine learning systems in a production environment.
The Modeling Platform team is developing groundbreaking platforms and algorithms to combine our vast first-party dataset with third-party data to provide the highest quality demographic and behavioral analysis of digital audiences on the market.
- You will design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver quality at scale
- You will investigate modeling issues, identify fundamental causes, and design solutions
- You will prototype solutions, conduct data analyses to tackle large-scale inference problems, improve existing insight products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- You will work multi-functionally with other teams to develop standard methodologies in model building and validation
- You will mentor modeling scientists & software engineers to grow their careers and improve their skills
- M.S in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of industry experience or Ph.D. with 3+ years
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object-oriented programming language
- Strong analytical, planning and social skills
- Experience developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce/ Spark
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top