Senior Technical Recruiter
Are you a relationship builder with a keen eye for talent? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company?
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter to work on the Talent Acquisition team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the Senior Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to partner with our Product and Engineering organizations to source and hire top technical talent. You are passionate about providing the best possible candidate experience and advocating for Quantcast as you guide candidates through our hiring process.
- You will source and hire candidates for Engineering & Product positions, in multiple locations, and at different levels of seniority
- You will collaborate with hiring teams, target their networks, and facilitate effective outreach strategies
- You will develop a keen understanding of hiring manager positions/needs, and serve as a trusted advisor for their recruitment strategy, while maintaining a highly talented candidate pool
- You will interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process, from initial outreach to offer negotiation and close
- You will work with our compensation team on all salary negotiations
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years full cycle recruiting experience for internet or start-up companies
- Demonstrable ability to partner with hiring managers
- Proven success hiring passive talent - including sourcing and multi-touch outreach
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Professionalism and ability to interact with all levels in the office
- Great teammate with a sense of urgency, persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top