Senior Software Engineer, Segment Data
- Take full ownership of the product pipeline and drive features end to end.
- Interact with customers, understand different use cases and turn those into platform features.
- Design and develop software to meet high scale and performance requirements.
- Deploy and operate the platform in production environment. Identify production issues and troubleshoot in an efficient manner.
- Contribute towards the collaborative team environment by keeping an open and healthy communication channel.
- Rich hands-on experience in writing Java, Scala or C++ code, using best industry practices.
- Fluent in one of the scripting languages, such as Python, Perl or RubyHas a solid foundation of data structures and algorithms and ability to apply them in real world problems.
- Understand the complexities of multi-threading and concurrent programming, specifically in Linux OS.
- Experience with big data technologies(hadoop/map-reduce), distributed and scalable architectures is a plus.
- Working knowledge of databases like Postgresql/mysql.
- Exposure to AWS technologies is an added advantage
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top