Senior Software Engineer, Segment Data
- Take full ownership of the product pipeline and drive features end to end.
- Interact with customers, understand different use cases and turn those into platform features.
- Design and develop software to meet high scale and performance requirements.
- Deploy and operate the platform in production environment. Identify production issues and troubleshoot in an efficient manner.
- Contribute towards the collaborative team environment by keeping an open and healthy communication channel.
- Rich hands-on experience in writing Java, Scala or C++ code, using best industry practices.
- Fluent in one of the scripting languages, such as Python, Perl or Ruby
- Has a solid foundation of data structures and algorithms and ability to apply them in real world problems.
- Understand the complexities of multi-threading and concurrent programming, specifically in Linux OS.
- Experience with big data technologies(hadoop/map-reduce), distributed and scalable architectures is a plus.
- Working knowledge of databases like Postgresql/mysql.
- Exposure to AWS technologies is an added advantage.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top