Senior Software Engineer, Publisher
- You will work with your team to figure out product direction and customer needs.
- You will develop and improve big data systems that drive our Measure insights.
- Share knowledge and standard methodologies amongst the publisher engineering team and the wider engineering team.
- You will work with data modeling scientists to integrate with their models.
- You will participate in a team-wide on-call rotation to keep the systems ticking along.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field and 5+ years of software development experience.
- Extraordinary experience in programming with Java. Proficiency in Python, Scala, Go etc is a nice to have.
- Experience in building distributed big data systems using Hadoop MapReduce.
- Have a solid foundation of data structures and algorithms and ability to apply them to real-world problems.
- Working knowledge of databases like Postgresql/mysql and passion for new technologies and driven to build the best products.
Bonus Points For:
- Exposure to AWS technologies is an added advantage.
- Exposure to data modeling and data science will be a plus.
- Experience in creating REST API systems is a major plus.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top