Senior Software Engineer, Platform
- 2+ years crafting or developing real-world Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Proficient in: Java, C++, Python, Ruby, or another object-oriented programming language
- Experience with Linux or UNIX production environments, with AWS experience preferred.
- Design and implement APIs that expose our technology to internal and external customers.
- Split our monolithic systems into sensible, modular services.
- Build good habits and champion quality engineering to drive operational completion.
- Led small teams to deliver high-impact projects, quickly and reliably.
- Used and designed real-world APIs, that handled high-load and low-latencies.
- Mentored junior developers to grow their careers and deliver exceptional results.
- Designed empathetic user interfaces and experiences, both for developers and for end-users.
- Strong experience (and strong opinions about) crafting production services.
- Thoughtful but bold personality, thanks. You criticize work, but never people. :)
- Open-source contributions and/or projects. GitHub, please?
- Experience deprecating and replacing legacy systems, without breaking everything.
- Full-stack skills: from DevOps to databases to networks to machine learning to CSS.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Customer Success Specialist
Ashley works across the sales organization, teaming with account executives to organize customer success campaigns—which drive business and facilitate beneficial relationships with customers.
Back to top