Senior Software Engineer, Modeling Infrastructure
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Software Engineer , Modeling Infrastructure to work on the Modeling Platform team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs one of the world’s most substantial AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human knowledge, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Modeling Infrastructure, you will build or use open source tools to prototype/experiment/evaluate/deploy models to improve modeler’s velocity. You will compile documentation and train modeling engineers and analysts to use these tools efficiently.
We are developing groundbreaking platforms and algorithms to combine our vast first-party dataset with third-party data to provide the highest quality demographic and behavioral analysis of digital audiences on the market.
- You will design and develop tools to support prototyping, experimenting, evaluating and deploying models.
- You will train/mentor modeling engineers and analysts to use modeling tools effectively.
- You will work closely with modeling engineers and analysts to collect their feedback on modeling tools and apply in future product design.
- You will work closely with other platform teams to efficiently leverage existing platforms to build modeling tools and provide feedback to improve these platforms.
- You will closely follow/leverage the latest technology development to improve modeling tools.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field with 7+ years of industry experience or M.S with 5+ years
- Expert level programming skills in any of the Object-oriented programming languages like Java, C++
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS
- Experience with distributed computing technologies such as Spark and Kubernetes
- Experience with database technologies such as Postgres, ArrowSpike, DynamoDB and Redshift
- Strong planning and social skills
- Experience with ML frameworks like TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Familiar with Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top