Quantcast is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join our Inventory Performance team in our London office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help lead our efforts in designing, implementing, and operating large-scale machine learning systems in a production environment. You will develop techniques to efficiently extract meaning from petabytes of data, either to model suspicious online behavior to track down botnets and other fraudsters, or to understand and describe the interests and trends of the online community.
The Inventory Performance team drives improved performance for brands by delivering relevant advertising across the digital ecosystem. They also build defenses in order to protect brands against fraudsters trying to siphon money our of the advertising space.
- Own the development and operation of ML systems and infrastructure to run advertising campaigns at a global scale
- Collaborate with other engineers and work on a variety of large scale systems including our MapReduce cluster and global real-time bidding system
- Work within a machine learning group that is obsessed with improving the state of the art in performance advertising
- Improve existing ad targeting and/or anti-fraud products and introduce new end-to-end products to delight our customers
- Interface with Product & Business Operations teams to translate business requirements into robust and scalable solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years experience with high volume data processing
- Experience with Distributed Computing / MapReduce or other large scale computing systems such as Hadoop, Kubernetes and Spark
- Hands-on experience creating high performance programs in Java, Python or similar object oriented programming language
- Experience in high volume data processing in the online space
Quantcast is on a mission to help brands grow in the AI era. We are creating the System of Intelligence for the marketing ecosystem so clients can make every customer engagement smarter, faster and more relevant.
Since 2006, we’ve been building Q - the world’s largest AI-driven audience behavior platform for the open Internet that today directly quantifies over 100 million web and mobile destinations. Q powers the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud, our suite of audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions designed to understand, influence, convert and measure the consumer journey. Marketers, agencies, consultancies and publishers use the Quantcast Intelligence Cloud to discover new customers, drive incremental growth and deliver business outcomes.
As a global technology company, Quantcast operates in 10 countries with headquarters in San Francisco. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.