Senior Front-End Engineer, Publisher Engineering
Quantcast’s publisher engineering team is responsible for developing products to deliver valuable audience insights and products to publishers. As a Senior front-end Engineer you will help define the front-end architecture, and direction of the product. You will work closely with our Product Design team to bring their designs to life, while keeping your eye on the future with re-usability always at the front of mind.
The right applicant will thrive in an environment where independent decision-making based on product requirements is the norm. Individuals in this role be excited to see their user interface being used by customers, and spot usability and code issues before customers. You should be comfortable implementing APIs (in Java) that are required for a complete implementation of a user interface.
- Work with your team to determine product direction and customer needs
- Develop interactive user interfaces using modern frameworks (in particularly AngularJS)
- Share knowledge and best practices amongst the publisher engineering team and the wider engineering team
- Work with product designers to review mockups and brain-storm user interface ideas
- Participate in a team-wide on-call rotation to keep the systems ticking along
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of various web technologies (HTML5, CSS3 etc) and front-end frameworks (e.g. AngularJS)
- Excellent understanding of client-side performance
- Strong understanding of Java and API design a major plus
- Passion for new technologies and driven to build the best products
- Deeper understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience with consumer facing high traffic web applications a major plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top