Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack), Creative Management
Here at Quantcast, we are building the next generation of tools to enable users to run performance advertising campaigns.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who has significant experience with client-side web technologies, and is also comfortable working on the server-side. You will be developing brand new features to deliver an intuitive user experience and service architecture for our large and rapidly growing advertising client base.
The right applicant will be deeply interested in technology and finding the best solution for a problem, as well as redefining the problem to make our software best-in-class.
We currently use AngularJS, SASS, Java, and the Play framework.
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our cloud-based creative trafficking application and APIs with an emphasis on extensibility, ease-of-use and performance.
- Use latest HTML, CSS, and JS techniques to produce high performing, informative, and beautiful user experiences for clients.
- Work cross-functionally with UX, Product, and other Engineering teams. Contribute to the product definition, UI, and system design processes.
- Evaluate feasibilities and effectively manage project scope and time.
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Provide guidance to other team members and mentorship to junior software developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years in a senior software development role
- Experience building responsive user interfaces for the Web
- Bonus: Professional experience with AngularJS or d3
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, use big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers use our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Join the London team at Quantcast and become part of a global company, honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. Besides its great location, breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided daily (Happy Hour on Friday afternoons!). To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top