Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack), Creative Management
Our team is building the next generation of ad management tools and insights to enable our internal teams and external customers to run digital advertising campaigns as effectively as possible.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you work on our micro-services oriented backend architecture and are comfortable with both client-side and server-side web technologies. You are passionate about API standards, Test Driven Development and have strong opinions on the right way to build and operate services. You collaborate with other engineers and product owners to solve problems for our customers.
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our cloud-hosted ad management and reporting services with an emphasis on API standards, extensibility, ease-of-use and performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other Engineering teams to contribute to the product definition and system design
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Work with Product Manager to develop product intuition and actively contribute to the roadmap.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support our services
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with Java
- Experience designing, implementing and operating business-critical applications
- Demonstrable understanding of what makes a good API
- Experience with unit and integration testing of HTTP APIs in a service oriented infrastructure.
- Exposure to and knowledge of architectural patterns of web applications
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, use big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers use our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Join the London team at Quantcast and become part of a global company, honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. Besides its great location, breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided daily (Happy Hour on Friday afternoons!). To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top