Senior Software Engineer, Data Services
- Take the lead on ETL architecture and data modeling within the Data Services team. This includes:
- Own vision and engineering execution (including taking the lead in hands-on coding) related to ETL and data warehousing (prioritizing, scoping, planning, implementing, operating).
- Establish and implement a flexible and maintainable ETL and data warehousing architecture for future growth.
- Establish and enforce best practices for extracting, transforming and integrating new data sources (internal ones as well as cloud-hosted) swiftly and reliably.
- Mentor engineers in improving and extending team architecture according to these standards, to support an increasing number of data sources and business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Data Warehousing concepts (ETL, schema design, dimensional data modeling)
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools)
- Experience leading and coordinating software development projects across 2-3 engineers.
- Experience working with non-engineer stakeholders, identifying business problems, managing expectations, translating use cases into technical requirements.
- Experience with distributed computing systems (e.g. MapReduce)
- Java or Python programming skills
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top