Senior Software Engineer, Creative Management
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on Back- End to join the Creative Management team in our London office.
The Creative Management team is building the next generation of ad management tools to enable our customers to run digital advertising campaigns as effectively as possible as well as supporting and evolving our internal pipelines for creative lifecycle management, validation and submission to programmatic advertising exchanges. Additionally, initiatives on the roadmap for the near future include the design and development of high-throughput delivery systems, data-driven decisions to manipulate the selection and look & feel of creatives and introduction of new creative formats.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design, implement and maintain micro-services oriented backend architectures, you are passionate about API standards, Test Driven Development and have strong opinions on the right way to build and operate services. You will collaborate with other engineers and product owners to solve problems for our customers.
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our cloud-hosted ad management services with an emphasis on API standards, extensibility, robustness and performance
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other Engineering teams to contribute to the product definition and system design
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture
- Work with Product Managers to develop product intuition and actively contribute to the roadmap
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Strong core Java skills (or similar language)
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing APIs and Microservices.
- Strong experience with DataBase technologies both SQL and NoSQL and entity frameworks.
- Experience designing, implementing and operating business-critical applications. Experience with container technologies (Docker or similar) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes or similar).
- Exposure to messaging Technologies (ActiveMQ, SQS, RabbitMQ) and Cloud technology (AWS or similar)
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools) in an Agile environment
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top