Senior Software Engineer, Campaign Management Services
- Design and implement APIs that expose our technology to internal and external customers.
- Split our monolithic systems into sensible, modular services.
- Build good habits and champion quality engineering to drive operational excellence.
- Led small teams to deliver high-impact projects, quickly and reliably.
- Used and designed real-world APIs, that handled high-load and low-latencies.
- Mentored junior developers to grow their careers and deliver extraordinary results.
- Designed empathetic user interfaces and experiences, both for developers and for end-users.
- Strong experience (and strong opinions about) crafting production services.
- Polite but assertive personality, thanks. You criticize work, but never people. :)
- Open-source contributions and/or projects. GitHub, please?
- Experience deprecating and replacing legacy systems, without breaking everything.
- Full-stack skills: from DevOps to databases to networks to machine learning to CSS.
- Solid computer science background, balanced by pragmatic and practical experience.
Campaign Management Services is:
- Developer driven: your pick your own technology stack, but you share our infrastructure.
- Friendly and professional: you're positive, a great teammate, and respect diverse voices.
- Nerdy at heart: both our founders were engineers and you love Hackathons.
- Employee supported: you’ll enjoy full medical, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) plans; free meals; commuter benefits; and more.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top