Senior Software Engineer, Campaign Management Services
Quantcast is programmatic advertising that works, because it's powered by our massive data set and strong predictive models. You're a driven, pragmatic, goal-oriented innovator, who is going to push the boundaries of advertising technology.
You are a senior software engineer who is excited to open our real-time advertising infrastructure to our customers. These systems drive our entire advertising business and you'd love to make a significant impact on our bottom line.
- Design and implement APIs that expose our technology to internal and external customers.
- Split our monolithic systems into sensible, modular services.
- Build good habits and champion quality engineering to drive operational excellence.
- Led small teams to deliver high-impact projects, quickly and reliably.
- Used and designed real-world APIs, that handled high-load and low-latencies.
- Mentored junior developers to grow their careers and deliver extraordinary results.
- Designed empathetic user interfaces and experiences, both for developers and for end-users.
- Strong experience (and strong opinions about) crafting production services.
- Polite but assertive personality, thanks. You criticize work, but never people. :)
- Open-source contributions and/or projects. GitHub, please?
- Experience deprecating and replacing legacy systems, without breaking everything.
- Full-stack skills: from DevOps to databases to networks to machine learning to CSS.
- Solid computer science background, balanced by pragmatic and practical experience.
Campaign Management Services is:
- Developer driven: your pick your own technology stack, but you share our infrastructure.
- Friendly and professional: you're positive, a great teammate, and respect diverse voices.
- Nerdy at heart: both our founders were engineers and you love Hackathons.
- Employee supported: you’ll enjoy full medical, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) plans; free meals; commuter benefits; and more.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can confidently be their authentic self. We value open minds and the exchange of diverse points of view. Each employee's unique experience, background, and perspective contributes to our culture and our ability to delight customers.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top