Senior Software Engineer, Campaign Management Services
- Design and implement APIs that expose our technology to internal and external customers.
- Split our monolithic systems into sensible, modular services.
- Build good habits and champion quality engineering to drive operational excellence.
- Led small teams to deliver high-impact projects, quickly and reliably.
- Used and designed real-world APIs, that handled high-load and low-latencies.
- Mentored junior developers to grow their careers and deliver extraordinary results.
- Designed empathetic user interfaces and experiences, both for developers and for end-users.
- Strong experience (and strong opinions about) crafting production services.
- Polite but assertive personality, thanks. You criticize work, but never people. :)
- Open-source contributions and/or projects. GitHub, please?
- Experience deprecating and replacing legacy systems, without breaking everything.
- Full-stack skills: from DevOps to databases to networks to machine learning to CSS.
- Solid computer science background, balanced by pragmatic and practical experience.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top