Senior Software Engineer - APIs, Data Services
- Take the lead on API efforts within the Data Services team.
- Design and build APIs to enable flexible import and export of business-critical data, as well as powerful custom reporting, for both internal and external users.
- Establish and implement API architecture for future growth, including best practices for how to design and implement API endpoints, and ensuring that they’re backed by a performant, scalable, highly available back-end.
- Mentor engineers in improving and extending API architecture according to these standards, to support an increasing number of use cases and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience designing, implementing and operating business-critical APIs.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools).
- Experience leading and coordinating software development projects across 2-3 engineers.
- Experience working with non-engineer stakeholders, identifying business problems, managing expectations, translating use cases into technical requirements.
- Java or Python programming skills.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top