Senior Sales & Account Management Trainer, EMEA
- Work closely with the Corporate Sales and Account Management team to execute, enhance and deliver a holistic training curriculum for all new hires in Quantcast’s Dublin office.
- Coach and develop the existing Corporate Sales and Account Management teams to maximise their performance and development within the company.
- Lead the Quantcast Onboarding program for all New Hires across EMEA each quarter.
- Deliver Programmatic Training and Industry updates to our key clients and agencies.
- Support new product launches with training plans to help drive adoption by the sales team.
- Develop reference collateral and learning tools to support training plans.
- Build strong relationships and credibility with senior members across our organisation.
- Partner with and support Sales Managers in driving improved sales performance within their teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Successful record of Sales or Account Management experience.
- Experience leading "front of the room" trainings and delivering curriculum across sales and account management teams.
- Experience designing and writing technical training and testing materials
- Coaching qualification or experience preferred
- Media, Agency or Start-up experience preferred
- An organised, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are crucial
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment essential
- Fluent English required
- This role will cover various European markets, so travel will be required.
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top