Senior Sales Trainer
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising company, has aggressive plans for expansion and as such, is seeking an experienced Sales Trainer to support the growth. This individual has a passion for developing world-class sales teams and related curriculum for a growing sales organisation with revolutionary products.
With headcount projected to grow at an exponential rate over the next year, this individual will execute a complete sales training program. He/She will be responsible for all aspects of sales training and performance coaching for our corporate (phone based) sellers and will work with both new hires and the existing sales team to build out their industry knowledge and sales skills.
- Commercial team (Sales and Account Management( to execute, enhance and deliver a holistic training curriculum for all new hires in Quantcast’s commercial organization
- Coach and develop the existing Corporate Sales and Account Management teams to maximize their performance and development within the company, in partnership with Sales Management.
- Develop reference collateral and learning tools to support training plans
- Build strong relationships and credibility with senior members across the organization
- Deliver Programmatic Training and Industry updates to key clients and agencies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Successful record of Sales or Account Management experience.
- Experience leading "front of the room" trainings and delivering curriculum across sales and account management teams.
- Experience designing and writing technical training and testing materials
- Coaching qualification or experience preferred
- Media, Agency or Start-up experience preferred
- An organised, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are crucial
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment essential
- Languages; Fluent English required
Quantcast helps create a more personalised digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top