Senior Sales Manager
Quantcast is hiring a Sales Manager to work on the Field Sales team in our Singapore office.
We have built one of the largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
In this role, you will focus educating and evangelizing Quantcast products within agencies across Singapore. We are building services that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented individuals who will help us drive that message into the market.
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (media planners to senior executives)
- Lead and/or participate in client presentations/pitches to media professionals, craft RFP’s, and close accounts
- Manage client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations
- 5-8 years of sales experience in online advertising
- Outgoing and adept at building professional relationships
- Agency contacts at both senior and junior levels
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top