Senior Sales Executive
- Sydney, Australia
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Sales Executive to work on the Field Sales team in our Sydney office.
We have built one of the largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing. We are currently launching a number of AdTech SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platform products into the APAC market!
In this role, you will focus on educating and evangelizing Quantcast platform products direct to clients across Asia-Pacific, with an initial focus on Australia and New Zealand. We are building platforms that will radically change the digital media landscape, and are looking for talented individuals who will help us drive platform adoption in market.
- Source, close, and grow new platform deals to regularly meet and exceed sales goals
- Source, close and grow a number of direct client advertising campaigns, to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Build an intimate understanding of Quantcast products and their place in the industry
- Build deep relationships with clients of all levels & roles (commercial through to procurement)
- Build a pipeline of a variety of clients from small businesses to blue-chip companies. Conduct deep discoveries into their needs and present Quantcast’s platform solutions. Be able to negotiate and close with all customer types, from owner-operated to large procurement teams.
- Ensure Customer Success through flawless onboarding and exceeding client demands.
- 6-8 years of sales experience in online advertising, with at minimum of 3 years of experience in platform sales, ideally adtech such as DSP, SSP, DMP, CMP, IVT, Analytics, Ad-Serving, etc.
- Outgoing and adept at building professional relationships
- DIrect contacts at both senior and junior levels
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology
- Active in industry trade and networking events
- Experience in audience-based selling of digital media an advantage
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top