Are you a strategic self-starter with a love of innovative products and a passion for marketing? Do you thrive in high velocity, dynamic environments and expertly navigate ambiguity? Are you equal parts analytics and creativity with a dash of fanatic editing? Quantcast is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team and help bring our Identity, Privacy and Insights and Analytics solutions to market.
We are on a mission to radically simplify advertising across the open internet. We partner with over 100 million online destinations to help them better understand their audiences while respecting data privacy regulations and consumer rights. We are one of the largest processors of data in the world and a recognized leader in consent management.
In this role, you’ll work with stakeholders from product, sales, customer success, rest of marketing and build deep relationships with publisher customers to propel adoption of our products and solutions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products, publisher customers, market/industry trends, and competition.
- Collaborate with Product and Sales/Customer Success to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, and competitive landscape.
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning to drive internal alignment on go-to-market strategy and propel adoption with customers.
- Use the positioning created to develop messaging for product/platform web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, and other sales collateral.
- Build the messaging frameworks, campaign plans and processes needed to support our products through various stages including conception, development, launch and growth.
- 4+ years experience in marketing, at least 2+ years in product marketing. Ideally at a mix of corporate and startup environments.
- Experience in ad tech on the publisher side/ supply side.
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are also desirable.
- Strong understanding of and ability to work with related marketing functions such as brand marketing and demand generation and experience launching innovative products.
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering with groups across Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and other functions.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions in face of ambiguity, navigate complexity and iterate fast to adapt approach as needed.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast has adopted a hybrid work model. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. The effectiveness of the implementation may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your manager for further information. Through at least the end of 2021, we are providing additional flexibility, including relaxing the in-office schedule and offering flexibility around the number of days and which day one is required to be in the office. Hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. To ensure the safety of everyone, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., we encourage all employees to get vaccinated.