Senior Product Marketing Manager
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying more than 100 million web destinations. Quantcast provides marketers, agencies and publishers with meaningful audience insights, and advanced advertising targeting solutions that help businesses grow.
Quantcast is seeking a creative, analytical Product Marketing Manager to help bring solutions to market and drive product adoption growth across the EMEA region. You will work closely with the Global Product Marketing, Product and Commercial teams to drive the best marketing strategies and messages to accelerate adoption of our AI-driven insights, targeting and measurement solutions.
You’ll need to develop a keen understanding of our clients, our markets, and ultimately, how to make clients love the value Quantcast delivers!
What you'll do:
- Partner with Product and Sales leadership and other cross-functional teams to drive product adoption and revenue growth for Quantcast solutions
- Provide internal thought leadership - you should enjoy writing, speaking, and generally evangelising Quantcast and our solutions to internal stakeholders
- Lead EMEA products commercialisation and be the regional point of contact for all Quantcast products
- Translate your strategy and messaging into sales enablement tools, playbooks, and other documents for the Commercial team
- Understand EMEA trends and assess competitors for key markets that enable to develop differentiated marketing strategies to increase our EMEA markets' presence and penetration
- Collaborate with the Global Product Marketing team in leading the go-to-market strategy for new products and defining launch strategies, product positioning and messaging
- Own the content for sales collateral, playbook, case studies and be responsible for the localisation of Global Marketing materials
- Establish key success metrics and measurement systems for your product launches, and ongoing programs
- Build relationships across the EMEA organization to fulfill specific countries' needs and acquire feedback from the market, and ultimately move the needle for Quantcast
What you already have:
- 7+ years' experience in an agency, marketing, media, technology role working with brands and agencies.
- A proven track record of customer-centric marketing leveraging both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Type S(tartup) personality: possess a growth-mindset, ethical, friendly, hard-working and has a can-do attitude
- Fluency in a second language (French, German) is a plus
What you'll benefit from:
- A great work atmosphere with fun, diverse teams all driving towards the same goal
- Delicious food onsite
- Fully covered health insurance
- And much more!
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top