Are you a self-starter who is more passionate about understanding customer problems than shipping product solutions? Do you thrive with more autonomy? Do you love using your technical background to tackle customer issues?
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Product Manager to join the Publisher Product team in our San Francisco office. This team is responsible for building out Q for Publishers, a suite of audience-intelligence applications that empower publishers to grow their business through AI-powered insights. We work closely with publishers to solve problems from planning, activating, and reporting across their audiences.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead a product team comprised of engineers and a product designer through customer discovery to truly understand customer needs and build products to meet those needs. We expect that you will contribute to our culture of continuous learning and being customer first by driving narrow focus on the most important objectives and widely sharing what you learn.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
- Lead customer discovery efforts to uncover significant problems to solve, identify the biggest risks, and work with design and engineering to discover and iterate on solutions the customer will value
- Develop and evangelize product vision and strategy, working cross-functionally across Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Senior Leadership to bring solutions to market
- Set clear success metrics for your product team that align with overall product strategy and maintain the team’s focus on those goals
- Become the internal expert on your product area and your customer
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math)
- Have experience working directly with customers to find opportunities, iterate solutions, and ship products.
- Possess strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Online Advertising and/or AI domain experience
- Experience building enterprise products for B2B customers
- Experience working with/managing large amounts of data
- Experience working with OKRs or similar
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.