Senior Product Manager, Ad Targeting
Are you a self-starter with a passion for cutting edge technology? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love solving complex business challenges?
Quantcast is hiring a Product Manager to work on our ad targeting product suite in our San Francisco office.
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing artificial intelligence and big data technologies ato understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for a set of performance ad targeting products from our product portfolio. You will build out new and disruptive technologies and user centric applications, while guiding development of our products, which are used by marketers and agencies to connect with their audiences. You will work cross functionally with Engineering, Operations, and Sales to design new features and bring products to market.
- Own, manage, and improve the Quantcast performance based ad products, a key revenue growth driver for the company
- Lead customer interviews to inform product development of our performance based ad solutions; engage with customers to understand market opportunities
- Develop metrics that inform product decisions and tracking to goals
- Partner with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to launch the next generation campaign optimization platform
- Work cross-functionally across Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing to oversee new product development from inception to launch
- Gather requirements, prioritize features, and maintain a roadmap of planned releases and enhancements
- Regularly share product development progress with cross functional teams, foster an environment of collaboration feedback sharing
- BA/BS, preferably in a technical field
- Industry experience in digital marketing highly desirable
- Strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top