Senior Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead the strategy and execution of the privacy product roadmap.
Quantcast is a recognized leader in consumer data privacy preference and consent management. We partner with over 100 million online destinations, both web and apps, to help them better understand their audiences while respecting data privacy regulations and consumer rights.
As Sr. Product Manager, Privacy, you will be working at the crossroads of technology, data privacy, and consumer experience. Your products will have a dramatic impact on how people use the internet and apps every day. You will give millions of internet users more transparency and control over their data while simplifying advertising to help brands grow.
To succeed in this role, you will have an in-depth understanding of web and mobile interoperability, product management expertise, great communication skills, and experience collaborating cross-functionally. Further, you are focused on building solutions that drive stability, performance, and security across Quantcast products while meeting customer needs.
- Lead a product development team to build product for consumer and client facing experiences that are the backbone of Quantcast’s privacy applications
- Work with consumers and clients to develop a deep understanding of our customers' pain
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to generate and test hypotheses
- Inform the product roadmap, prioritize features, and coordinate product schedules to ship high-quality experiences to clients and consumers
- Attain product-market fit and widespread product adoption among various consumers of your products
- 5+ years experience leading product teams that delivered solutions/products related to identity, privacy, or other regulated spaces
- Experience with dual track development and an emphasis on customer discovery and continuous learning, as opposed to only execution and shipping product
- Possess strong analytical background and comfort with complex, data oriented products
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Self-starter who can proactively identify and solve problems
- Strong communication skills, including experience speaking in front of large audiences
Nice To Haves:
- BA/BS in a technical field (e.g. CS, engineering, physics, math)
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top