Senior Modeling Scientist, Inventory
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver performance at scale
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions
- Prototype solutions and conduct data analyses to solve large-scale inference and control problems
- Improve existing ad targeting products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Implement algorithms for production systems responsible for real time audience targeting on Real Time Bidding (RTB) exchanges
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to develop best practices in campaign setup, execution and optimization
- Be part of on-call rotation - we build and operate our own products!
- Generate and review proposals for further research and development directions
- Participate in machine learning study group and present findings to stakeholders as ne
- M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, OR Ph.D. with 2+ year of relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in these areas: classification, control systems, optimization, clustering, and recommendation systems.
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object oriented programming languages
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Experience in developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce, key value stores like HBase
- Proven ability to lead technical projects from conception to production
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top