Quantcast is a large scale, data driven organization that lives and breathes data, processing well over 2 million transactions a second. Quantcast engineers and scientists leverage our large datasets, computational power and analytic tools to build high quality and diverse products that support Quantcast’s position as a world-class leader in online advertising.
The Singapore Modeling team’s mission is to drive improved performance for advertisers by delivering relevant advertising across the digital advertising ecosystem. More specifically, we want to optimise utilisation of supply side of our real time bidding platform. This problem space combines technological challenges of real time bidding systems (scale, latency, performance) with challenges of solving large scale problems via machine learning in real time. We are looking for top-tier talent with strong engineering and big data experience to help lead our efforts in designing, implementing and operating large scale machine learning systems in a production environment.
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver performance at scale
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions
- Prototype solutions and conduct data analyses to solve large-scale inference and control problems
- Improve existing ad targeting products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Implement algorithms for production systems responsible for real time audience targeting on Real Time Bidding (RTB) exchanges
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to develop best practices in campaign setup, execution and optimization
- Be part of on-call rotation - we build and operate our own products!
- Generate and review proposals for further research and development directions
- Participate in machine learning study group and present findings to stakeholders as ne
- M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, OR Ph.D. with 2+ year of relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in these areas: classification, control systems, optimization, clustering, and recommendation systems.
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object oriented programming languages
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Experience in developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce, key value stores like HBase
- Proven ability to lead technical projects from conception to production
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, use big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Join the Singapore team at Quantcast and become part of a global company, honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2016. Besides its great location, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are provided daily (Happy Hour Friday afternoons!). To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.