Senior Modeling Scientist
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver performance at scale
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions
- Prototype solutions and conduct data analyses to solve large-scale inference and control problems
- Improve existing ad targeting products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Implement algorithms for production systems responsible for real time audience targeting on Real Time Bidding (RTB) exchanges
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to develop best practices in campaign setup, execution and optimization
- Be part of on-call rotation - we build and operate our own products!
- Generate and review proposals for further research and development directions
- Participate in machine learning study group and present findings to stakeholders as needed
- M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, OR Ph.D. with 2+ year of relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in these areas: classification, control systems, optimization, clustering, and recommendation systems.
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object oriented programming languages
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Experience in developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce, key value stores like HBase
- Proven ability to lead technical projects from conception to production
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top