Senior Media Strategist
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising company, in hyper growth mode and is looking to build out a new Media Strategy team.
The Senior Media Strategist will be an experienced digital media executive with direct experience working within, or with top-tier advertising agencies and have deep knowledge of digital direct response, brand advertising, programmatic and attribution. This role is a mix of leading and developing strategy for Quantcast’s key accounts and winning new business through the pitch and proposal stage across all verticals.
- Support the strategic pre-sale approach for new business, including creation of recommendation that best aligns with client objectives. Align closely with Sales team through delivery
- Support annual media strategy for existing clients in collaboration with Account Management team, involving close alignment with client business objectives and development of strong strategic framework to support long term partnerships
- Deliver recommendations that showcase true storytelling and strategic positioning
- Contribute towards development of both internal/external research and insight generation in partnership with our Insights team to shape a compelling sales story, better respond to RFP's, and improve marketing collateral
- Develop a collaborative and productive working relationship with all internal client teams (Sales, Product Specialist, Marketing, Data & Insights, Campaign Analyst) in order to create compelling and great looking stories
- Develop a culture of teamwork, which leads to operational excellence, high performance, and best in market client servicing and output
- Implement and ensure process excellence
- 3-5 years agency/account management experience in online advertising.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a large digital agency, account management and/or sales
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record of establishing and exceeding team and individual goals
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders
- Strong storytelling ability
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and create process when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top