Senior Manager, Technical Client Services
Do you have a passion for Online advertising? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you enjoy using your technical background to take on customer issues?
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Technical Client Services, to join our New York office. The Technical Client Services team oversees the operational and performance needs of our Advertise business. As a Manager, you are the bridge between commercial and our engineering and product organizations. You are adept at identifying the root causes of various issues, excel in developing strategies toward resolutions and provide clear concise communication.
As a proven leader, your mentoring and coaching abilities help upskill the team. As manager, your role requires a high level of analytical problem solving, and the means to lead, inspire, and scale a high-performing group, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
- Manage a staff of Technical Client Services who are aligned to a regional book of business, ensuring accurate and reliable service at scale.
- Understand regional business objectives and build strong partnerships with leadership.
- Partner with Commercial and Product / Engineering leadership to ensure campaigns launch on time, and issues are identified and promptly resolved.
- Understand the customer concern for issues that arise with campaigns within your region, developing a plan for future prevention and global team education to mitigate further occurrences.
- Control the output (quality/quantity) and measurement of your teams responsibilities within a designated Sales Channel. Ensure high-quality service is delivered to all clients.
- Join efforts with cross-functional teams to lead Client Services and Commercial productivity initiatives, optimizing process to improve efficiency, and driving team adoption.
- Represent the Commercial Org in Product strategy meetings, speaking to commercial needs for requirements for automation solutions and tool improvements. Ensure processes are developed, trainings provided, and proper communication is distributed to the Commercial and Services organizations.
- In partnership with peer managers, come to consensus on strategies for product support needs and provide clear feedback on needs for a path forward
- Drive and implement team adoption of product and process within an aggressive timeframe
- 7-10 years industry experience
- 5+ years Management experience
- Experience in working with Salesforce (or other CRM system) DSP’s/DMP’s, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to simplify complex data-backed insights for a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of how consumers interact with display advertising.
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top