Senior Manager, Media Strategy
Quantcast, a revolutionary audience intelligence and addressable advertising company, in hyper growth mode and is looking to build out a new Media Strategy team.
The Senior Manager, Media Strategy will be an experienced digital media executive with direct experience working within, or with top-tier advertising agencies and have deep knowledge of digital direct response, brand advertising, programmatic and attribution. This role is a mix of leading and developing strategy for Quantcast’s key accounts and winning business through the pitch and proposal stage across all category verticals, and leading a team to do so.
- Lead the strategic pre-sale approach, including creation of supporting materials while working closely with Sales team through client delivery
- Lead the approach of both internal/external research and insight generation in partnership with our Insights team to shape a compelling sales story, better respond to RFP's, and improve marketing collateral
- Develop and co-lead annual media strategy for existing clients in collaboration with the Account Management Team, which involves close alignment with client business objectives and development of a strong strategic framework for long term partnerships
- Develop a collaborative and productive working relationship with all internal client teams (Sales, Product Specialist, Marketing, Data & Insights, Campaign Analyst) in order to create compelling and great looking stories
- Mentor and grow a team of Media Strategists
- Develop a culture of teamwork, which leads to operational excellence, high performance, and best in market client servicing and output
- Develop and ensure process excellence
- 8+ years agency/account management experience in online advertising
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a large digital agency, account management and/or sales
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital landscape
- Strong client facing experience and ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Proven track record of establishing and exceeding team and individual goals
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally and lead internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong storytelling ability
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, Master’s degree is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, create process when needed
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top