Senior Manager, Information Security
Quantcast is seeking an Information Security Manager with demonstrated experience in the areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC). This role is based in San Francisco and will report directly to the Chief Information Officer.
This position is responsible for developing and supporting the design of Quantcast’s organizational, procedural, and technological security controls for continual compliance with ISO 27001. The position will also help implement, automate, and maintain controls necessary to support a successful global compliance program while supporting and responding to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders. Given Quantcast operates globally, this role will be highly visible within the company as we partner with technical and non-technical groups across the business.
- Passion for technology, information security, and how Quantcast protects and delivers services to its users
- Chair the company Incident Response team when required
- Be a champion for Information Security both internally and externally
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to assess and design practical security controls to mitigate risks
- You will lead the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security risks and compliance requirements
- You will support the identification, implementation, and maintenance of automated technical security controls required to mitigate risks to Quantcast
- Identify, research, and evaluate new compliance requirements and present them to the team and leadership
- Partner with team members and cross-functional groups to ensure successful security programs align with compliance requirements
- Understand the security needs of internal and external stakeholders, regulators, and auditors
- You will be responsible for managing all incidents that are reported at Quantcast and the Jira Infosec queue
- Support security assessments, develop mitigation plans and work with internal teams to assign responsibility
- Assist with daily technical security activities and functions such as assessing security risks, supporting access escalations, creating and maintaining security reports/dashboards, etc - report to Executive team
- Work with corporate departments, to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes through the security organization.
- Undertake and/or lead regulatory readiness assessments and development of appropriate strategies.
- Evaluating the information security risks of key technology security initiatives within the context of jurisdictional requirements.
- Provides input and guidance on and document information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security department during internal and external audits.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in Information Security.
- Have at least two years of working experience working in an Information Security Compliance role.
- Role certifications required: Certificated internal auditor; certified lead implementor (in line with ISMS)
- Good communicator who is used to working in a dynamic environment.
- Have solid knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST and other information security standards and ideally have some experience implementing these standards.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail in summary form.
- Understand Risk Management principles and the tools to ensure attention is brought to high-risk areas.
- Be energetic and willing to drive global initiatives.
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top