Senior Manager, Communications
- Help communicate the value of Quantcast for businesses by securing coverage that explains the benefits of using Quantcast, both from a measurement and advertising perspective
- Implement programs and campaigns, in conjunction with the PR agency team, that help drive user growth and engagement
- Work with the technology media to highlight product announcements and explain new features
- Collaborate closely with the communications team in San Francisco, New York and country communications managers in France and Germany to ensure that local initiatives are consistent with global strategy
- Develop and write communications plans, blog posts, statements, by-lines and social media output
- At least 7 years experience in a combination of technology communications and B2B PR
- Hands-on experience with technology and/or media.
- Strong writing and Editorial Skills.
- Proven ability to work with Executive level management on a continous basis
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA, or similar advanced degree preferred
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top