Senior Manager, Account Management
- Be a partner to the sales team to ensure that clients business problems are understood, translated into the right programmatic strategy/tactics, goals/objectives and solutions. Lastly are executed flawlessly.
- Be the client’s business champion. Provide strategic direction and clearly articulate opportunities to clients most pressing needs. Be willing and able to step in and help clients make decisions (make it easy for them) with a professional presence, backed up with solid data/insight/results led recommendations.
- Develop recommendations & deliver outcomes that ensure the advertisers business is successful, first and foremost, and that maximizes the amount of advertiser spend with Quantcast.
- Your role will involve live consumer insights (from QC proprietary systems), strategic and implementation recommendations though to campaign evaluation and, crucially (alongside the sales team), client handling and account management.
- Oversee & (initially whilst you prove success and build out a team) act as the main point of contact for servicing clients & resolving client issues in a timely manner (again working closely with the sales team).
- 10+ years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- People management experience (ideally experience overseeing media planners and/or account managers)
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of programmatic, attribution, and the overall digital advertising landscape
- Proven track record working on both Direct Response and Brand clients (ideally blue-chip)
- Comfortable using a data-driven approach in client management
- Preferably, led multi-channel (media) performance heavy accounts, whilst also using brand strategy to support
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top