Senior IT Services Administrator, EMEA
- Respond to requests; break/fix issues with PC and Mac hardware, software, applications and network
- Provision network and application access including VPN and wireless
- Help lead technical efforts to design and deploy common enterprise mobility tools to manage and configure laptops, mobile devices and access
- Develop an end-to-end device and service lifecycle program from acquisition to delivery to retirement
- Work across technical and business functions to deliver complex applications being an advocate for IT best practices, application support and device/data security
- Documentation of systems for end users and other IT personnel
- 5+ years of IT help/service desk level 1 to 3 experience with in-depth PC and Mac technical expertise to resolve issues and mentor others on staff.
- Experience administering Windows infrastructure including Active Directory, System Configuration and Change Manage (SCCM), DHCP, DNS, printers
- Can demonstrate solid understanding of core infrastructure: networking technologies (switch and router), demonstrates Windows and Mac server administration to configure and script when necessary (PowerShell, Bash), and security practices (access or permission control, OS hardening, and audits)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, while closely collaborating with management on broader IT projects
Bonus Points For:
- Education in MIS or IT discipline, ITIL framework is a plus.
- Office 365 or Google Apps administration experience.
- Experience with Single-Sign-On Identity Provider and SAML integration to provision new applications
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top