Senior IT Services Administrator, EMEA
- Respond to requests; break/fix issues with PC and Mac hardware, software, applications and network
- Provision network and application access including VPN and wireless
- Help lead technical efforts to design and deploy common enterprise mobility tools to manage and configure laptops, mobile devices and access
- Develop an end-to-end device and service lifecycle program from acquisition to delivery to retirement
- Work across technical and business functions to deliver complex applications being an advocate for IT best practices, application support and device/data security
- Documentation of systems for end users and other IT personnel
- 5+ years of IT help/service desk level 1 to 3 experience with in-depth PC and Mac technical expertise to resolve issues and mentor others on staff.
- Experience administering Windows infrastructure including Active Directory, System Configuration and Change Manage (SCCM), DHCP, DNS, printers
- Can demonstrate solid understanding of core infrastructure: networking technologies (switch and router), demonstrates Windows and Mac server administration to configure and script when necessary (PowerShell, Bash), and security practices (access or permission control, OS hardening, and audits)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, while closely collaborating with management on broader IT projects
Bonus Points For:
- Education in MIS or IT discipline, ITIL framework is a plus.
- Office 365 or Google Apps administration experience.
- Experience with Single-Sign-On Identity Provider and SAML integration to provision new applications
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top