Senior Inventory Partnerships Manager
- You will handle our global ad inventory partnerships; including but not limited to exchanges, demand-side platforms, private marketplaces and premium publishers
- You will act as daily point of contact for all partners and any issues they may have - provide analysis, resolution, and setting expectations both internally and externally
- You will develop a programmatic inventory growth strategy that spans across industry verticals and campaign tactics.
- You will develop and lead projects that support these goals in close collaboration with our Engineering, Product and Commercial teams
- You will own management of SLAs, budgets, costs and forecasts; measure and communicate the benefits of our investments to Executive Leadership
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-related field
- You have a deep understanding of the programmatic and real time bidding advertising landscape
- You have 5+ years of experience in building strategic partnerships and negotiating contracts
- You have strong analytical background and exceptional critical thinking and resolution focused skillset
- You have existing relationships with programmatic inventory suppliers
- You have a proven track record of negotiating high impact inventory deals
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
Simon examines how existing systems work together to architect new engineering solutions that can grow with the company. He also gathers feedback from customers to ensure their needs are met.
Back to top