Senior General Ledger Accountant (maternity leave contract)
- Dublin, Ireland
Quantcast is hiring a Senior General Ledger (GL) Accountant, to work on our Accounting team in our Dublin office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior GL Accountant, you will be responsible for all accounting functions and tasks related to Quantcast’s general ledger system.
What you'll do:
- Maintain ledger integrity and ensure financial compliance
- Maintain internal controls and uphold company policies and procedures
- Review and posting of month-end journal entries; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP
- Assist with technical accounting issues relating to leasing and other statutory accounting queries
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders, in particular with teams across EMEA, APAC and US. Ability to quickly establish credibility with and influence diverse audiences
- Contribution to the definition of service standards and continuous management of SLA's
- Interact with internal and external auditors and supports quarter-end, interim and year-end audits
- Recommend and implement process improvements
- Responsible for supporting and/ or preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities
- Responsible for supporting and/or preparation of the Vat Journals, reconciliations and returns for one or more entities
- Support the preparation of monthly operations decks for one or more entities within SSC
- Management of Outsource Providers as necessary
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly flux reporting packs
What you already have:
- Qualified accountant; CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- 4-6 years accounting/general ledger experience in a multinational company
- Strong attention to detail, organisational, communication skills and ability to QA own work
- Experience of using an ERP such as SAP or Oracle
- Ability to consistently provide accurate deliverables on-time with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn, grow and be part of a fast-paced and hard-working team
- Experience working within a tech company or related MNC
- Understanding of systems: Oracle, Concur AP, Salesforce.com
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top