The Direct Response team’s vision is to help our customers better understand their audiences and to deliver relevant advertising across all internet media. The team builds and operates real time prediction and control algorithms that power all our advertising products at scale. The team seeks experienced Senior Software Engineers to help shape the future of performance-based advertising. Sound interesting? Read on.
. Or maybe you’ve read our blog post
on how we manage key-value distributed store using Keebler
. If this looks interesting to you, join the team that is building the next generation of advertising runtime execution service.
- Design, develop and operate scalable backend systems to deliver advertising at scale
- Improve existing ad targeting products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Play an active role in recruiting world class software engineering talent
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant industry experience; or M.S. with 3+ years of industry experience
- Fluency in Java, C++ or similar object oriented programming languages, along with Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Experience in Distributed Computing/MapReduce, key value stores like MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with consumer facing high traffic web applications a major plus
- Familiarity and comfort with agile development methodology
- AWS experience preferred
Quantcast is a fast-growing, late-stage, pre-IPO startup headquartered in San Francisco with offices around the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can confidently be their authentic self.