Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Creative Management
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our cloud-hosted ad management and reporting services with an emphasis on API standards, extensibility, ease-of-use and performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other Engineering teams to contribute to the product definition and system design
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Work with Product Manager to develop product intuition and actively contribute to the roadmap.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support our services
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with Java
- Experience designing, implementing and operating business-critical applications
- Demonstrable understanding of what makes a good API
- Experience with unit and integration testing of HTTP APIs in a service oriented infrastructure.
- Exposure to and knowledge of architectural patterns of web applications
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top