Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Creative Management
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our cloud-hosted ad management and reporting services with an emphasis on API standards, extensibility, ease-of-use and performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other Engineering teams to contribute to the product definition and system design
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Work with Product Manager to develop product intuition and actively contribute to the roadmap.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support our services
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with Java
- Experience designing, implementing and operating business-critical applications
- Demonstrable understanding of what makes a good API
- Experience with unit and integration testing of HTTP APIs in a service oriented infrastructure.
- Exposure to and knowledge of architectural patterns of web applications
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top