Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Creative Management
Quantcast is hiring a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our team Creative Management team in our London office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
Our Creative Management team is building the next generation of ad management tools and insights to enable our external customers to run digital advertising campaigns as effectively as possible.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you work on our micro-services oriented backend architecture and are comfortable with both client-side and server-side web technologies. You are passionate about API standards, Test Driven Development and have strong opinions on the right way to build and operate services. You collaborate with other engineers and product owners to solve problems for our customers.
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our cloud-hosted ad management and reporting services with an emphasis on API standards, extensibility, ease-of-use and performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and other Engineering teams to contribute to the product definition and system design
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Work with Product Manager to develop product intuition and actively contribute to the roadmap.
- Participate in on-call rotation to support our services
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with Java or C#
- Experience designing, implementing and operating business-critical applications
- Demonstrable understanding of what makes a good API
- Experience with unit and integration testing of HTTP APIs in a service oriented infrastructure.
- Exposure to and knowledge of architectural patterns of web applications
- Experience with the full software development life cycle (scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, operation, end-of-life) and the tools that assist it (source control, continuous integration, deployment tools
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top