Quantcast is a large scale, data driven organization that lives and breathes data, processing well over a million transactions a second. The Brand team builds large scale modeling systems that let us target online users across the web. We leverage our large datasets, computational power and analytic tools to build high quality and diverse targeting products that support Quantcast’s position as a world class leader in online advertising.
The Brand Team is looking for full stack engineers with strong web development experience. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will build web applications that delivers clear and powerful insights into how we are making these decisions to our clients. You will own the development of new features from design, implementation and testing to release.
The most important traits of the Brand team are ownership and executional excellence. Here, you can say “I built that” and know that everyone can depend on your results. For example, we recently built the new Search Powered Audience (SPA) product and provided it to 100s of clients to run campaigns 24/7. This started as a hackathon project and within a year has grown to be a core product on our team, reliably serving many of our clients.
- Releasing new features to provide insights and allow configuration of large campaigns
- Working with internal and external clients and project managers to gather requirements and ideas for new features
- Participating in or leading design review and brainstorming sessions
- Creating APIs and services to power the UI
- Mentoring other engineers
- Presenting to clients, at conferences, in journals, or writing about your work on our blog
- Improving deployment, testing, monitoring and operational tools and processes
- 5+ years full stack experience, working on both backend and frontend
- Experience leading projects or developing new products that deliver significant improvements in scale, features or reliability under little supervision
- Excellent skills in system and code design, algorithms and data structures
- Quantcast frequently uses the following technologies for web development, the preferred candidate will be familiar with some or all of: AWS, Java, AngularJS, Postgres
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor