The Attribution Team charter is to build new campaign performance analysis and attribution products for agencies and other performance advertising clients. With a primary focus on attribution (the algorithms for figuring out which media partner's impressions had the most influence over consumer behavior) we solve some of the most pressing and critical problems facing digital advertisers today.
As a Senior member of a small, focused team you will have ownership over the design and development of customer-facing systems used by large multi-national brands. Your systems will provide rich, timely insights into the performance of media partners participating in large-scale global advertising campaigns.
You should have a great track record and possess a passion for developing sophisticated, reliable software using the latest technology. You take pride in your deep knowledge of JVM-based development and are familiar with Play and AKKA. You have front-end development experience, ideally using React, AngularJS or similar UI frameworks. Your experience enables you to periodically make recommendations about the adoption of new technology and methodologies.
You are eager to learn new domains and you may have some experience working with advertising technology such as real-time bidding, ad servers and DSPs.
- Develop reliable, horizontally scalable data processing systems using the latest technologies for Quantcast's customer-facing attribution suite
- Work closely with dedicated UX and Product Management folks to design and implement new full-stack attribution and insight reporting features
- Provide valuable input to product roadmap planning
- Participate on a light on-call rotation
- Mentor junior engineers
- Play an active role interviewing for our growing team
- 5+ years in a software development role delivering customer-facing SAAS web applications and/or APIs
- Fluent in Java or Scala
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Impala, Druid, HBase or similar
- Strong AWS skills including CloudFront, EC2, Route53, ELB, etc.
- Ability to design and deploy software in a Unix environment
- Consistent track record delivering well-designed and maintainable software systems
- Bonus: Experience with AngularJS
- Bonus: Understanding of core advertising technology (RTB, ad servers, DSP, etc.)
Quantcast, an equal opportunity employer, helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor