Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Ad Reporting
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our reporting suite with an emphasis on extensibility and performance.
- Utilize latest HTML, CSS, and JS techniques to produce highly-performant, informative, and beautiful user experiences for clients.
- Work cross-functionally with UX, Product, and other Engineering teams. Contribute to the product definition, UI, and system design processes.
- Evaluate feasibilities and effectively manage project scope and time.
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Provide guidance to other team members and mentorship to junior software developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years in a senior software development role
- Experience building responsive user interfaces for the Web
- Bonus: Professional experience with AngularJS or d3
- Bonus: Professional experience with Java or the Play framework
- Bonus: Open-source project contributions
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Lindsey looks at performance targeting pipelines for Quantcast to pinpoint inefficiencies. Then, she shares processed insights on customer targeting to make it better down the road.
Back to top