Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Ad Reporting
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our reporting suite with an emphasis on extensibility and performance.
- Utilize latest HTML, CSS, and JS techniques to produce highly-performant, informative, and beautiful user experiences for clients.
- Work cross-functionally with UX, Product, and other Engineering teams. Contribute to the product definition, UI, and system design processes.
- Evaluate feasibilities and effectively manage project scope and time.
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Provide guidance to other team members and mentorship to junior software developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years in a senior software development role
- Experience building responsive user interfaces for the Web
- Bonus: Professional experience with AngularJS or d3
- Bonus: Professional experience with Java or the Play framework
- Bonus: Open-source project contributions
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top