Senior Full Stack Engineer, Ad Reporting
The Advertising Reporting Team is responsible for building industry-leading reporting solutions for Quantcast’s advertising clients, providing rich insights into their advertising campaigns and audience.
We are looking for a senior full-stack engineer who has significant experience with both client-side and server-side Web technologies. You will be leading the development of brand new, innovative reporting features to deliver an intuitive user experience and service architecture for our large and rapidly growing advertising client base.
The right applicant will be a versatile technical leader, deeply interested in technology and finding the best solution for a problem, as well as redefining the problem to make our software best-in-class.
We currently use AngularJS, d3, SASS, Java, and the Play framework.
- Define, code, test, and deploy new features to our reporting suite with an emphasis on extensibility and performance.
- Utilize latest HTML, CSS, and JS techniques to produce highly-performant, informative, and beautiful user experiences for clients.
- Work cross-functionally with UX, Product, and other Engineering teams. Contribute to the product definition, UI, and system design processes.
- Evaluate feasibilities and effectively manage project scope and time.
- Continually evaluate and instill best practices into the development process, including automated testing, code organization and style, and application architecture.
- Provide guidance to other team members and mentorship to junior software developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years in a senior software development role
- Experience building responsive user interfaces for the Web
- Bonus: Professional experience with AngularJS or d3
- Bonus: Professional experience with Java or the Play framework
- Bonus: Open-source project contributions
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top